Sunday, January 18, 2009

Well today I thought I would take some pictures of all of our snow....there is a lot. It has been a very cold January here in Iowa. We have had lots and lots of wind, so the snow blows around a lot! Here are some pictures of what the snow pile looks like in front of my house....


That is my oldest son in this picture....he is 48 inches tall, so the pile of snow is QUITE large....


This is my husband's truck and it is parked on the far south side of our lot. Since there are only 5 houses on my street and we are the only house on our side of the street, the lovely county plows all the snow to our side....I think it will be a while before we get the truck out!! LOL!!

Tomorrow is MLK Day and I have the day off...so I am hoping to get some stamping done since the boys will both be in school. Hope to share more tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment